Maintenance Technician needed for a client in the Dixon Illinois area. This position is for rotating shifts and candidates need to have a strong background with PLC's. Salary will be based on experience.
location: Dixon, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical, automation and mechanical maintenance
- Work closely with production staff leadership to schedule required maintenance, including troubleshooting and assuring appropriate alignment of machines and equipment.
- Heavily involved with the installation of capital equipment.
- Maintain appropriate documentation related to equipment maintenance program that optimizes machine efficiency and production flows.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or related discipline.
- 5-10 years electrical maintenance experience.
- PLC experience, Siemens is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting high speed machinery.
- Good benefits, opportunities for growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.