A well-known manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer to implement continuous improvement on two production lines. This Process Engineer will perform and analyze the engineering of said product from design to finish with established engineering and manufacturing processes. The ideal Process Engineer will have 2+ years of process improvement experience with materials (preferably copper), be familiar with welding processes, and posses the maturity to lead two different product lines. A bachelor's degree is required - preferably a BSME, B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering or B.S. in Materials Engineering. Experience in a FMEA manufacturing environment is preferred.
Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Process Engineer candidate.
location: Columbus, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze materials and welding procedures and make recommendations to improve the product as well as the product line process.
- 8D corrective actions.
- Line checkout of new equipment.
- Guide technicians in the fabrication of prototypes for test purposes.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably a BSME, B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering or B.S. in Materials Engineering.
- 2+ years of process improvement experience with materials.
- Welding knowledge.
- Maturity to lead and improve production lines in two different locations.
- Ability to travel once a quarter.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.