Manufacturer located in Newberry, SC seeks a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR for its SECOND SHIFT operations.
The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR will direct, supervise and coordinate the production and related operations to meet or exceed all Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost goals.
location: Newberry, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $63,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Supervise the production area to ensure all production, shipping and receiving, and quality goals are met.
- Coach, mentor and train associates on job specific requirements as well as track and record training using various methods
- Promote a safe work environment by correcting unsafe work practices or machine hazards and providing corrective action when necessary to prevent future incidents
- Actively participate and monitor Lean Manufacturing practices including Kaizan, Kanban and 5S events and ensure high levels of housekeeping standards are maintained
- HS Diploma
- 5+ years as a Production Supervisor in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated human relations, organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor associates
- Supervisor, Team Leader, manufacturing, operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.