2nd shift QA / QC Lab Technician opening with a client located in the Pontiac, MI area. This position will be responsible for testing of raw materials, production batches, and finished products by using standard procedures to meet internal and external specifications under direct supervision.
location: Pontiac, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $21 - 22 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
- Testing of raw materials, production batches, and finished products by using standard procedures
- Instructs hourly employees regarding batch hits, determines correct types and amounts of adjustments by utilizing batch histories and/or laboratory strikes to meet Quality Assurance specifications
- Maintain Gauge Verification/Calibration procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment by cleaning and maintaining laboratory and equipment and observing company's safety rules
- Performs additional duties as requested
- High School diploma/GED (prefer Associates or Bachelors degree)
- One to two years of lab experience
- Experience with automotive or aerospace coatings is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.