Very reputable and growing manufacturer is looking to hire a corporate Talent Acquisition Manager. This position will be located in the Sarasota, Florida area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $85k to $95k plus a 25% bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess corporate talent acquisition experience within a manufacturing environment with a focus on hourly, exempt and non-exempt recruiting.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead the development and implementation of corporate talent acquisition anticipating complex issues, challenges and opportunities and ensuring integration with wider corporate strategy
- Hold overall responsibility for the design, development and implementation of the organization's recruiting strategy
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline through personal networking, research and a variety of talent attraction and engagement methods, processes and tools
- Lead the recruitment of graduates and/or school leavers to create a future talent pipeline, engage with the organization's leaders to clarify future talent needs. Identify and build relationships with educational institutions and key career fair organizations
- Lead the development of partnering relationships with hiring managers throughout the organization, building high levels of professional credibility and mutual trust and ensuring that high quality candidates are presented
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
- Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree is required, MBA preferred but not required
- Experience as a talent acquisition manager in a manufacturing organization with in-depth experience in full cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards, experience with HRIS, ATS, sourcing and recruitment marketing tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.