A well-known manufacturer is seeking a Process Technician to implement continuous improvement on their plant's "bread and butter" production line. This Process Technician execute continuous improvement of the product line as well as the equipment in order to reduce costs. The ideal Process Technician will have 1+ years of process improvement experience in a manufacturing (preferably electronic) environment. A 2 year technical degree is required. The Process Technician will have to travel to other sites 1-2 times a year for 2 weeks at a time to train colleagues on the product line.
location: Columbus, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $38,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Evaluate materials, processes and designs and make improvement recommendations.
- Test prototypes.
- Keep drawings up to date, including ECN, DTS, DPS, flow charts etc.
- Support production in a maintenance capacity when required.
- Implement continuous process and equipment improvement to cut costs.
- 2 year technical degree is absolutely required.
- 1+ years of process improvement experience.
- Ability to travel once a quarter.
- Hands on.
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.