Strong company seeks a STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER to generate design solutions that keep in mind customer requirements, customer safety, and company profit margins. Enjoy great benefits including bonuses and relocation assistance from this company with strong financials. Take your career up a notch!
location: El Paso, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Process designs in accordance with the purchase order while also complying with governing building codes and standards.
- Achieve efficient and cost effective designs via value engineering
- Manage projects through communication with drafting team, project managers, and other departments throughout the company
- BS Civil Engineering required
- MS Structural Engineering or similar a plus
- PE (Professional Engineer) or SE (Structural Engineer) desired
- Must have EIT or are schedule to take exam. Offer will be extended once you pass test.
- 3+ years' experience in a structural design engineering role required
- Strong communication skills required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Team player attitude with a leadership mentality desired
- Ability to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.