Manage all aspects of new model development projects from concept through mass production. Have a high level of planning skill to ensure project success from and engineering and business standpoint. Organize project teams to set and achieve overall project goal that meet or exceed our customer requirements.
location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work with customer to establish overall product concept and schedule
- Organize and lead internal project teams to set and achieve project goals.
- Communicate project status with all levels of management.
- Develop solutions to unique and complex multi departmental problems.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers to achieve best possible results for overall project success.
- Automotive manufacturing experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Ability to understand and plan projects from a comprehensive scope.
- Proficient on PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing methods and a detailed understanding of product quality, cost, and delivery.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.