Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Technician. This position is on second shift (3 pm - 11:30 pm). This position is located near Zebulon, North Carolina. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $20 to $24 an hour plus overtime. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Supervise and coordinate preventative maintenance and repair of plant equipment
- Perform set-ups and tear downs, diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments
- Execute and evaluate maintenance and equipment work orders
- 1+ years of maintenance experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with boilers, compressors, pumps, motors, and hydraulics
- Demonstrated understanding of blueprints/schematics
- Manufacturing, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Equipment, Boilers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.