Innovative and exciting start-up is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. The Electrical Engineer will be utilizing system and component level applications for automotive and industrial automation, oversee power electronic systems development and integrate other electrical systems with a variety of mechanical structures.
The ideal candidate will have a 1-2 years experience with high voltage power systems and industrial automation, experience with a variety of motor types and implementing feedback control systems. Must be experienced with design software for the design of electrical systems (transformers, VFDs, circuits, and distribution panels).
location: Hawthorne, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
- Utilize system and component level applications for automation
- Oversee power electronic systems development
- Integrate other electrical systems with mechanical structures
- Work closely with other engineering teams for project development
- Ensure compliance with regulations (MSHA, OSHA, NEC, NFPA, Class 1 Division 2)
- Design of electrical systems (transformers, VFDs, circuits, and distribution panels).
- 1-2 years as an Electricla Engineer
- Experience with high voltage power systems and industrial automation
- Experience with PLC's
- Hands-on experience with motor types
- Experience designing and implementing feedback control systems
- Experience designing panels, enclosures, and harnesses
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- Motor Types
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.