An Optical Inspector is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Fairport, NY area. This position will complete production logistics by moving / transacting materials and information through the production system. Hours: First shift for training, typically 4-6 months (6:00 am - 2:30 pm). After training is complete, candidate will move to second shift: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm.
location: Fairport, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 22.86 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Perform inspection by reading and interpret drawings, blueprints according to specifications. Performs quality tests, measurements, and inspections.
- Prepares material. with plant systems (e.g. document control, manufacturing execution system). Responsible for housekeeping and autonomous maintenance.
- Communicates effectively and updates/maintains records when required. Actively engages with continuous improvement and cost reduction programs.
- High School Diploma with relevant optics experience.
- Analytics, Strong Work Ethic, Optics.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.