Global leader in the medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Technician II in Hayward CA. 2nd shift (1:30 pm to 10 pm). Must pass visual inspection test. This is a 12 month contract opportunity, possible extension. Looking to fill ASAP. Apply Now!
location: Hayward, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. Worker's are expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area.
- Support all local manufacturing operations.
- Operate general production equipment.
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area
- Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- Prepare and package product for shipment.
- Basic math, problem solving, and computer skills are typically required. May be required to record or enter data onto forms or into computer system.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a completed high school diploma or GED required
- A.S. Degree, strongly preferred
- 2+ years' recent and relevant assembly, clean room or laboratory (scientific) experience.
- Some industry experience preferred
- Good Team Player
- Good Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.