Top ranked general contractor is seeking a Project Scheduler for their team in Covington, GA. This position is responsible for managing scheduling and reporting for commercial construction projects. Candidates should have 5-10 years of commercial construction experience and some experience with scheduling. Ideal candidates are Project Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Managers or Superintendents with experience scheduling for their projects. Experience with Primavera P6 highly preferred or Microsoft Project. Excellent company culture, benefits, and room to grow. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates.
location: Covington, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Development, maintenance and execution of schedules for multi-million-dollar projects.
- Prepare and issue schedules and reports
- Bachelor's degree in construction management preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years of construction project engineering experience
- Proficiency in Primavera scheduling software (P6) is highly preferred or willing to learn and have experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience scheduling 2,500 activities or more is required.
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Focus on quality work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.