Engineering firm looking for a Senior Transportation Engineer in the central Texas area. Our client provides planning, engineering, and design services that fit all needs and improve the overall transportation experience. This position is paying $110k to $150k per year. For the right person, our client would be prepared to cover relocation costs.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Prepare complex engineering designs and plans for urban and rural roadways and highways.
- Develop budgets and monitor work of assigned team to ensure budgets and schedules are met.
- Perform business development functions to help drive revenue and new customers.
- Responsible for design, review and sealing of assigned projects.
- Supervise the work of engineers and CAD assigned.
- Lead and develop junior staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10+ years of Transportation Engineering experience.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Must be familiar with TxDot regulations.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.