Leading Manufacturer located in the Cairo, Ga area has an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor (1st Shift). The Production Supervisor is responsible for managing employees through effective leadership and proactive vision to meet or exceed key performance indicators. Successful candidates will be a self starter, organized, and a team player. Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
location: Cairo, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Essential Functions of the Production Supervisor.
- Directs and Supervises all assigned employees
- Tracks daily KPI's for production/performance
- Ensures that safety, quality, and production standards are met
- Provide leadership that enhances employee moral
- Provide training / coaching to all assigned employees
- 3+ Years of manufacturing supervisory experience required
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Self Starter
- Hands on leadership
- Team Player
- Strong desire to be successful
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.