Industrial Machinery & Equipment company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician
to join their team. This position is an integral part in supporting Consultants, Architects, Contractors, Customers and Employees. Qualified candidates will have a high school degree and 3-5 years of experience.
location: Newberg, Oregon
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Use remote computing systems to interface, troubleshoot and repair programming system controls.
- Use various types of computing systems or test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, meters, laser interferometer, infrared analysis to test or determine accuracy of electronic components/systems of machine tool and adjust parameters as required.
- Performs project management duties involving maintenance, modification and new installation of physical structures or equipment. This includes coordination, communication and scheduling with Consultants, Architects, Contractors, Customers and affected employees.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains things like piping systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, etc.
- Maintain and utilize all necessary schematics, blueprints, diagrams, technical documents, logic ladders, and applicable specifications, codes and ordinances.
- Work effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Use mathematics including binary, hexadecimal and octal numbering systems in order to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintain electronic control and controller devices, sensors, servo systems, transducers, feedback technologies, magnetic devices and electrostatic discharge.
- Maintain digital electronics, microprocessors, serial/parallel bus transmission systems, high frequency circuitry, and analog fundamentals.
- Perform many facilities maintenance activities, including basic construction, landscaping, and other facility repairs as required.
- May occasionally travel, primarily in the local area.
- High School Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Experience with modifying, testing, and calibrating mechanical and/or electronic systems or components
- Must be exceptional at maintaining a positive and professional attitude in all job duties with all levels of the organization.
- Must be an exceptional team player, understanding that this is a support role providing a service internally to the organization.
- Performs all duties in an organized fashion, maintaining a professional and safe work space including proper clean up condition of equipment.
- Handles stress in a professional manner, demonstrates the ability to get along with others, demonstrates successful attendance and punctuality, and works overtime / extra hours as required to meet business needs.
- Be adaptable and open to change, variety, and new challenges.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.