Large Utility has an immediate need in the Jackson, MI, area for a Material Work Order Data Technician. Responsible for the analysis, allocation, and removal of new and existing location property assets for capital and demand work orders. Expected to last 9+ months, possible extension. Apply Now!
location: Jackson, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 4pm
- The position will be responsible for the analysis, allocation, and removal of new and existing location property assets for capital and demand work orders.
- The position's primary responsibility is to populate and verify the accuracy of the work order's enhancement tab in SAP.
- Additionally, the job is responsible for ensuring accuracy of material charges to electric location capital work orders.
- The position will need to work cooperatively with Field Organizations, Property Accounting, Closeout, Supply Chain, and HVD Engineering to be successful.
- Two-year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis).
The following skills may set you apart from others:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Visual Basic for Applications.
- Knowledge and experience working in various SAP platforms and PowerPlan.
- Knowledge of high voltage distribution system materials and equipment.
- Experience using Computer Aided Design (Microstation experience preferred).
- An understanding of electric construction practices.
- An understanding of fixed asset accounting.
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
- Self starter
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.