A structural engineering firm in Chattanooga, TN is looking for a Structural Design Engineer with a Professional Engineering license in the state of TN to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience with concrete, steel, timber and masonry in new construction and/or remodel projects for light commercial, multi-family or single family designs.
location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop complete structural plans for multistory buildings
- Work with customers including architects and contractors to provide structural engineering services.
- Works from home office, with travel to customer sites as needed.
- Professional Engineer License in the state of TN or transferable to TN
- Bachelor Degree in civil/structural engineering from an ABET accredited school is required, Master's Degree is desired.
- 2+ years experience Structural Engineering with concrete, steel, timber and masonry for multistory buildings.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must live within commutable distance to Chattanooga, TN
skills: Company Benefits:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus
- 3% match on income for retirement
- No health insurance is provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.