A leading company in the Process Control Industry is seeking a Lead/Senior RF Engineer in Dallas, TX with experience in developing new products for the liquid level sensor industry using Guided Wave Radar (GWR). Relocation assistance and a generous compensation package will be provided to qualified candidates.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are looking for a Senior RF Engineer to develop a line of GWR sensors for a niche in the process control industry. This individual will be responsible for leading the development of this new line, including building a team to support the rapid development of the products.
- RF Design Experience
- R&D development experience with Guided Wave Radar or Time Delay Radar for liquid level sensors
- Ability to lead a team and develop new products from concept through to market.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- This position will require relocation to Texas.
- Generous compensation package
- Significant bonus based on successful completion of project
- High visibility in company with many opportunities for advancement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.