Senior Transmission Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Hartford, CT area. The Senior Transmission Engineer will be responsible for managing Transmission and Substation business unit assets to achieve maximum levels of reliability at lowest system costs. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage Transmission and Substation business unit assets to achieve maximum levels of reliability at lowest system costs, providing input to the development and prioritization of the transmission/substation capital budgets,
- Provide input to the development and prioritization of the transmission and substation maintenance programs and spending levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Bachelor's in Engineering Technology and a minimum of 5-10+ years related experience required.
- Knowledge of transmission and substation power system planning, engineering, maintenance, and operations required.
- Understanding of the Federal and New England Regulatory environment and the impact for the Transmission Business.
- transmission, substation, power system planning,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.