Planner/Scheduler needed fora full time remote opportunity to start and will then transition to on-site in the Westwood, MA area. The Scheduler will be responsible for planning, creating or scheduling work plans fort the engineering organization. Providing these services for all stages of engineering scope in the project lifecycle from initiation, through closeout. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Westwood, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 84 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Plans, creates or schedules work plans fort the engineering organization.
- Provides these services for all stages of engineering scope in the project lifecycle from initiation, through closeout, with lessons learned to establish best practices.
- Monitors the performance of internal and external engineering resources.
- Ensures engineering baselines for cost and schedule are established and monitored against actual engineering performance.
- Proficient in project management, schedule analysis and the use of PC-based schedule software, specifically Primavera Project Planner for Windows, and with other LAN-based project scheduling tools.
- Must have the ability to develop spreadsheets, databases and demonstrate the capability to transfer data between various applications and platforms.
- Primavera, scheduling, planning, project management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.