Seeking a Quality Technician for a high growth client in Rochester, NH. The Quality Technician would be responsible for supporting daily manufacturing functions in order to maintain the highest quality production standards and quality. Apply now!
location: Rochester, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,440 - 42,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Monitor mechanical and electronic testing of all manufactured units including purchased components with in process inspections, burst testing, with emphasis on final test of all units as well as visual and packing inspection.
- Random line inspections will be conducted and documented.
- Incoming random lot sampling for casting and other materials to be used in the manufacturing process.
- Assist with issuing ICAR's and CAR's as deemed necessary to correct any internal or supplier issues with respect to Non conformance or procedural.
- Work with internal groups to accomplish manufacturing goals.
- Co-ordinate and conduct final test station inspections and document those tests.
- Neat and orderly reporting and storage of Quality documents.
- Responsible to perform all 5-S principles.
- Maintain and suggest changes to all Work Instructions for the manufacturing lines.
- High School Diploma required
- 5 years minimum in a similar Quality role
- Familiar with ISO 9001
- Proficient in the knowledge of ASME code, sections II and IV requirements as it relates to our daily manufacturing process.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal skills. Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Experience using inspection tools and test fixtures
- Responsible to perform all 5-S principles
- Willing to work overtime as required
- Knowledge of MS Word & MS Excel required
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Quality, Manufacturing, ISO 9001, Inspection
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.