Roadway Civil Engineer P.E.
We are searching for a Roadway Civil Engineer with a P.E. license in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a direct-hire position that provides great benefits and relocation assistance for non local candidates.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage, design, and review a variety of engineering projects with a focus on roadway design projects, including roadway, drainage, land development, water and wastewater design, or water/wastewater treatment plant experience.
- Prepare and review engineering design plans and specifications, permitting applications and coordination, calculations, and engineering analysis required in producing a set of construction drawings or an engineering report.
- Coordinate with Clients, Public Agencies, other Consultants, Contractors, CAD operators, other Project Managers, Junior Engineers, and vendors.
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) License
- Bachelors in Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience with roadway design projects including drainage, land development, water and wastewater design, or water/wastewater treatment plant experience.
- CAD experience required, Microstation is preferred
- Project management skills, organization, technical knowledge, and ability in applying principles of engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have solid computer skills and experience using MS Office programs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.