We are searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer in Chattanooga, TN to work at an innovative and growing industrial solutions company. This is a direct-hire role with great benefits including company stock.
location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop detailed manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Propose new concepts and design innovations based on data from the engineering
and sales teams.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-
- Perform research and problem solving on technological issues and design features.
- Perform technical analysis, research and calculations as required.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of Mechanical Design experience.
- Extensive experience with CAD, preferably Solidworks
- Experience withing new product development for industrial solutions
- Able to travel to manufacturing partner facilities and customer sites to test and
support the technology, perform quality checks and propose continuous
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.