Global manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Quality Engineer. This position is located near New Haven, Connecticut. The Quality Engineer will assist with the development and implementation of ISO 9000 quality systems throughout the facility.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K - $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Branford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
- Identify and record all non-conformances
- Recommend disposition of product quality related issues
- Conduct process/product audits
- Review customer quality agreements and customer specific requirements
- 5+ years of quality experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Quality system development and implementation experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, ISO 14000, and IATF 16949
- Strong lean manufacturing and continuous improvement background
- Manufacturing, Quality, ISO 14000, ISO 9000, IATF 16949, Customer Quality, Audits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.