A Industrial Worker is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Fairport, NY area. This position will work under the direction of a supervisor or group lead, works with a team of people and performs a wide variety of tasks.
location: Fairport, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 19.54 per hour
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Cleaning of coating equipment and ordering coating supplies for the department.
- Have ability to enter information into the department database and help with monthly inventory counts.
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety procedures with a goal of delivering product that is in specification at desired rates and yields
- Minimum high school diploma is required.
- Candidates must meet DOD/ITAR requirements
- Inventory counts
- Follow standard operating procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.