Expanding technical service company specializing in Midstream client field services is looking for an Integrity Engineer. Experience is 3+ years with NACE and or NDT field experience. The candidate must be able to travel and provide field service work on location with company's clients. The job location is north of Atlanta and the assignments will be determined by project demand and location. The company is growing and needs qualified integrity team members to offer their expertise to Midstream clients both local and in adjacent state project locations. The starting salary range is 60K-75K depending on experience, qualifications, training, and work history.
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Our Company is currently looking for a mid-level Mechanical Integrity Engineer eager to join our team.
- The ideal candidate should possess an engineering degree and be comfortable with domestic and international short term travel up to 50%.
- The successful candidate will perform field evaluations on storage tanks, piping systems, and pressure vessels in industrial settings, and therefore should be adept at field and office activities.
- Excellent communications and engineering report writing skills are a must.
- The candidate will work with clients and our internal team on small and large projects to provide services on-schedule and within budget. Work assignments will include: storage tank, piping system, and pressure vessel inspections; analytical evaluation of systems for continued operability; development of schematics in process and distribution systems; development and preparation of technical documents (reports, work plans, etc.); development of mechanical integrity and inspection plans; manage projects and deliver services
- US Citizen eligible for a US Passport;
- Engineering Degree;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written).
- Proficient with CAD, Microsoft Office.
While not required, preference will be provided to the candidates who possess the following:
- American Petroleum Institute (API) certifications,
- NDE/NDT experience and certifications,
- American Welding Society (AWS) and/or Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certifications.
- Coating Inspection experience and certifications;
- Welding experience;
- Fabrication experience
- Field Integrity experience
- Experience working on pipeline, tanks, and vessels
- NDT experience is a must
- NACE qualifications are preferred
- Ability to read drawings, perform field tasks, work with clients, and as a team
- Engineering Degree required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.