Process Design Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Reading, MA area. The Process Design Engineer is responsible for creating and modifying detailed drawings using AutoCAD hardware and software from sketches, layouts or notes provided by the engineering teams. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Reading, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Checks drawing plots versus the project input for correctness and conformance to standards and works with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and ECN/ECR documentation.
- May work with system management including file maintenance, backup and storage.
- Conduct interference checks and perform quality control procedures on AutoCAD drawings.
- Generate output files for partner teams to use.
- Knowledge of engineering design lifecycle in medium/ large-scale projects
- Must have experience using AutoCAD and commercial off the shelf technologies for CAD automation (AutoCAD 2018/2019)
- Must have experience working with AutoCAD drawings and design standards. Experience with industrial design, warehouse optimization is desired.
- Strong organization and communication skills. Must be able to work well in teams.
- Knowledge of Python and Excel statistical analysis is preferable.
- Desire and energy to work in a fast paced environment. Must be a self-starter.
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Analytical, Drafter, Designer, Industrial Design, Process Improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.