Sr. Engineering Manager
Leading medical component manufacturer with a global reach is looking for their next Sr. Engineering Manager. This is a growth driven position. The facility is located in south eastern Wisconsin a short drive away from both Milwaukee and Chicago. The ideal candidate MUST have experience with Silicone. This person will have strong client interfacing skills to understand customer needs and help design the scope of the project. Experience in project management is critical to manage the team and carry out production to customer specs. The Sr. Engineering Manager comes with a very competitive salary as well as a bonus program.
location: Sturtevant, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage a team of Technicians, Process Engineers and Tool Engineers responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing process, equipment and control systems.
- Launch all prototype and production processes, insuring that all timelines are met.
- Order and maintain all prototype and production tooling.
- Manage development projects that are designed to meet customer product specifications, delivery and cost expectations
- Develop, test and implement new materials and processes for improved performance and/or lower cost and lead cost reduction efforts in assigned process areas
- Lead initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas
- Participate in APQP activities to ensure that process and tooling concerns are addressed to successfully implement product launches.
- Oversee sampling for dimensional and visual validation of new molds
- MUST HAVE SILICONE EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years Managerial experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- In-dept knowledge of ERP systems - IQMS preferred
- ISO - 13485 preferred
- Great with customer interfacing
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good leader and Mentor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.