Permanent position: Commercial Refrigerator and/or Restaurant Equipment repair expert needed for a Customer Service Engineer opening in South Metro Atlanta. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of HVAC and refrigeration repair and troubleshooting with ability to guide technicians over the phone. This person will provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution via the telephone to end users and field service technicians during installation and repair of a variety of refrigeration equipment and products.
location: Peachtree City, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic support to resolve product/equipment failure issues.
- Works with client's internal team and customers to reduce downtime & coordinate machine servicing efforts.
- Conducts extensive research to resolve issues, maintaining broad technical knowledge of existing and discontinued company products.
- 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing ice makers and refrigeration equipment.
- AS or BS in Engineering preferred with HVAC/R focus. Relevant working history will be highly considered.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate technical issues.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and models.
- Company benefits include healthcare, 401k, educational reimbursement and more.
- Semi-annual bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.