National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Technician. This position is on second shift and is located near Needles, California.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $30 to $36 an hour, plus overtime, shift premium, relocation assistance, and other benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Needles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience in production and plant equipment, including piping experience consisting of cutting, threading, and installations
- Electrical applications and processes of motor starter(s), variable frequency drives, electrical circuits, and electrical panels
- Experience with pump troubleshooting, rebuilding, repair and replacement
- Must be willing to work a second shift opportunity starting at 3 pm
- Must have at least 1 year of maintenance experience in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong electrical and mechanical background
- Willing to work near Needles, California
- Manufacturing, Building Materials, Electrical, Mechanical, Equipment, Machinery, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Blue Prints, PLCs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.