Permanent position: Industry leading Fortune 500 manufacturer is looking to hire a Lead Production Supervisor. The candidate will have experience with Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement and leading a team in production. The organization offers continuous development and career growth. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
location: El Cajon, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise daily activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products
- Incorporate Lean and Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities
qualifications: Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- bachelors degree is highly preferred
- supervisory experience
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience benefits, and paid vacation
- relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.