Immediate openings for Quality Control Inspectors for a global leading medical device manufacturer. In this role you will be responsible for performing quality checks throughout various stages of manufacturing assuring all products meet customer specifications.
location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Performs visual inspection of parts and sub-assemblies, and systems or units to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Utilizes gages, templates, microscopes and other manufacturing aids to ensure that all product meets the established specifications for reliability and workmanship.
- Ensures that all required process operations have been performed on the product that is being inspected.
- Enters all quality data into the appropriate electronic or manual systems.
- Notifies the appropriate personnel if unusual product defects are identified or if process yields fall below acceptable levels.
- Provides timely feedback to manufacturing if non-conforming product is identified.
- Accurately completes all administrative activities associated with quality inspection.
- Performs process audits and assists manufacturing with the interpretation of the quality and workmanship standards.
- Assists with the disposition of all non-conforming materials/product.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Quality Inspection experience in a mfg setting
- Inspection of plastic injection molded parts preferred
- Experience with a variety of gauges including CMM, micrometers, calipers, etc
- Ability to read shop drawings
- Ability to make decisions and still to them
- Strong communication skills
- Quality Inspection
- Injection Molding
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.