Sr. Construction Director of Projects
Permanent position: Director of Operations or VP of Operations needed at a well established Mechanical Contracting Company that specializes in design / build, construction, installation and servicing of mechanical systems in commercial buildings, institutional project, life science and some industrial projects.
location: Springfield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $145,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Business Development - Select projects to pursue, work with pre-construction on proposals / presentations, and spearhead final bid for plan and spec projects.
- Work with the VP of Pre-Construction to develop a client base of architects, engineers, owners construction managers, GCs, and vendors while being hands on the in development of new business opportunities.
- Project Execution - Lead the planning and specifications department, CAD, fabrication, and construction support departments.
- People Development - Drive the growth and development of the company's staff.
- Financial Management - Achieve financial controls and profit goals for planning and specification department(s).
- BS in Engineering or Business related
- 15+ years experience working in a Mechanical or General Contracting environment and progressive leadership roles.
- 8+ years in a leadership capacity, managing financials, team building, driving growth, etc...
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
- Paid relocation
- Executive Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.