A Project Coordinator Associate is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This position will be responsible to coordinate project team activities supporting the Project Managers (PM) including overseeing the financial reporting for multiple projects, responsible to monitor project budgets, and creating work orders to assure accurate depiction of project cost.
location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 27.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate project meetings (including strategy/project planning, kick-off, pre-bid, preconstruction and status meetings)
- Works with project team members on project activities
- Communicates with Transmission Construction Representative (TCR), engineers, Right of Way Department on behalf of the PM
- Support the PM in the preparation and updating of Project Lifecycle Management Process (PLMP) documents, Communication Plans, Checklists, Project Review Board (PRB) requests, Safety Plans, Project Completion Punchlists, etc.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with two (2) years of experience; or entry-level with Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field.
- Proficient in use of computer and MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a professional demeanor and commitment to customer service and teamwork.
- Experience working on cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.