Global leader in the medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Technician Hayward CA. Must pass visual inspection test. This is a 12 month contract opportunity, possible extension. Looking to fill ASAP. Apply Now!
location: Hayward, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 5am to 2pm
education: High School
- Responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply
- Support all local manufacturing operations.
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production area.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
- HS diploma minimum education required.
- 0-2 years manufacturing experience
- Packaging or assembly experience preferred
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.