Randstad Engineering is currently recruiting a current opening for a Sales Engineer. Responsibilities include generation of process flow diagrams, sizing and selection of equipment, labor and material estimation and creation of Sales Proposals. The Sales Engineer works closely with Sales Engineering Manager, Sales Estimators and Project Engineers.
location: Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gathering information from Sales Engineering Manager, customers, and business leaders to meet needs
- Generation of process flow diagrams, selection of equipment and material needs for all proposals.
- Determine Labor, shipping and installation costs for all proposals.
- Formalized and review all sales proposals with Sales Engineering Manager, Sales Estimators and Project Engineers
- BS in Engineering or related field
- A minimum of three years Application Engineering or Project Engineering experience.
- Strong organizational, management and computer skills
- Ability to work closely with customers, sales estimators and project engineers
- Self-motivation and leadership qualities
- Previous experience with FDA regulated products preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.