Global Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Manager. This position is located near Buchanan, New York. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the implementation of maintenance methods and improvement projects to continuously seek the improvement and sustainability of the plant operation.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K - $130K, plus an opportunity for a 30% bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Buchanan, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage the capex budget and oversee all capex project activities in conjunction with the Performance Improvement Teams
- Inspires and facilitates the continuous improvement of plant personnel and processes
- Fully supports all activities related to Reliability, Planning, and PPM
- Must obtain an Associates Degree
- Must have at least 3+ years of maintenance or engineering leadership experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Capital Project (CAPEX) Management experience is required
- Manufacturing, Maintenance, Capital Projects, CAPEX, Budgeting, Leadership, Preventative Maintenance, Production Equipment, Reliability, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.