Global Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Planner. This position is located near Buchanan, New York. The Maintenance Planner will prepare all planned maintenance activities that have to be executed by the plant associates, service companies, and/or contractors.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K - $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Buchanan, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Identify and prioritize routine maintenance, recommend schedules to maintenance department, publish weekly maintenance schedules and planned work
- Check the validity of the work orders and gather all pertinent information to improve the content and quality of information on work orders
- Develop a detailed job plan with all the work sequences involved to adequately complete the repairs, as well as equipment downtime and man-hours required
- Must have at least 2+ years in maintenance or equipment planning and scheduling
- Strong background working with a CMMS System, SAP is ideal
- Strong experience working with a preventative maintenance program
- Manufacturing, Maintenance, Capital Equipment, Planning, Scheduling, Work Orders, Equipment Optimization, CMMS, SAP, Production Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.