Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Tech for the Sarasota, Florida area.
The ideal candidate will be open to working from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM on a 3 day on, 2 day off, 2 day on and 3 day off schedule. This role comes with a very attractive compensation plan commensurate with experience with an hourly rate ranging from $23-$34/hr plus a year end bonus. Candidates who are willing to relocate to Florida will be receive relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide direct front-line support of site manufacturing assets through preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance activities
- Follow established operational reliability procedures for maintenance work execution
- Execute assigned maintenance work within planned timeframes
- Conduct advanced mechanical, electrical and control systems troubleshooting
- Execute assigned preventative maintenance work by following established procedures
- Utilize eMaint computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to log labor hours, account spare parts, provide comments regarding work completed and to document needed follow up maintenance work
- Utilize company provided specialty tools and self provided general maintenance tools to effectively complete maintenance work
- Work closely with company operations and quality team members to clean, inspect and test equipment following completion of maintenance activities
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on mechanical, electrical,automation/controls, instrumentation, tool & die
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with mechanical systems and repairs
- Advanced knowledge of automation/controls, electrical, pneumatic, water and hydraulic systems
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing safety requirements for industrial machinery
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to execute troubleshooting sequences
- Ability to read/understand technical diagrams, schematics, PLC and control ladder logic diagrams
- Ability to utilize machine reference materials for maintenance guidance and spare parts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.