Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturer located in the Sarasota, Florida area is looking for an Automation/PLC Technician.
Interested candidates must be willing to work from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM on a 3 day on, 2 day off, 2 day on, 3 day off schedule.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with an hourly rate ranging from $25/hr to $$34/hr plus a year end bonus and for candidates willing to relocate to Florida they will receive relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
education: High School
- Provide direct front line support of site process automation and data collection systems for manufacturing and utilities systems
- Support process automation engineering system owners for exclusive process automation systems i.e. SCADA, data backups etc.
- Follow site procedures and technical standards for the automation function
- Identify an execute continuous improvement projects to improve operational reliability of manufacturing automation systems
- Conduct root cause investigations of manufacturing equipment issues
- Conduct and analyze condition-based predictive maintenance activities i.e. infrared thermography, vibration monitoring, to detect early onset of equipment failures
- Ability to perform mid-level mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and maintenance activities
- Candidates must possess experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus in automation, controls, electrical/mechanical craft
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance work
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety requirements for automated and electrical systems
- Arithmetic, algebra and Boolean logic
- Ability to execute physical and logical troubleshooting sequences, read/understand controller ladder logic, programming code, electrical wiring diagrams and schematics, remote connect with PLC's, back up programs
- Software proficiency in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.