Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a 2nd Shipping/Receiving Supervisor. Hours are 3:30pm-12am. This position will be located in the Riverside, California area. The ideal candidate will be Bilingual (Spanish) along with at least 3 years of warehouse shipping/receiving supervisor experience in a non-union manufacturing environment. Experience with Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement along with with clear communication skills and excellent decision making skills.
location: Rialto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 67,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Execute material replenishment processes that work with lean pull systems (Kan Ban) to maximize turns and availability according to customer
- Provides leadership and supervision to Shipping/Receiving and Material Handlers to ensure that material is processed promptly, consistent with Lean principles (one piece flow, 5S, Standard Work), stored appropriately, transacted properly and is at all times visible.
- Manages and updates inventory control systems.
- Supports and drives the conversion of MRP replenishment to Kan Ban in all cases where appropriate, leading to customer service and inventory plan objectives.
- Minimum 5 years Leadership role with direct supervisory responsibility.
- Solid Lean experience and skills
- Candidates must be bilingual English/Spanish
- Lean or continuous improvement experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.