Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturer located in the Sarasota, Florida area is looking to hire an HR Manager Center of Excellence.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $90k to $105k plus a 20% bonus opportunity.
Candidates willing to relocate to Florida will receive relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess experience with the following: managing the knowledge center for business analysis, designing appropriate HR strategies, programs, policies and processes, providing a collaborative approach to identify best practices, research, support and/or training to support the improvement of business practices.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead the development and implementation of a L/T strategy to ensure that intended HR practices are realized and tracked within and across programs
- Lead the development, presentation and continuous improvement of HR business procedures across the organization to ensure consistency in execution
- Define the execution plan to disseminate innovative capabilities across the businesses, helping people develop these competencies and enabling them to innovate through solutions such as idea generation platforms, jam sessions, and hackathons
- Provide specialized guidance on the interpretations and application of policies and procedures, resolving complex or contentious queries and issues and enabling others to take appropriate actions
- Use data from wide range of sources to analyze key themes and identify possible impacts on the business
- Design and execute methodologies to analyze and identify opportunities to improve processes, practices and procedures, uncovering, opportunities for innovation
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business Administration
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives as specified by more senior managers
- Strong project management background
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Continuous improvement experience, Six Sigma training is a plus
- Track record of building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.