A Supply Chain Analyst is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization near Alexandria Louisiana. The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for conducting strategic supply chain projects including gathering spend, developing RFQ's, analyzing results, and greeting creating recommendations.
Qualified candidates must have a BS and 3+ years of related supply chain analyst preferably for an industrial manufacturing organization. Candidates must also be highly proficient with MS Excel. An advanced degree or certifications are preferred. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
location: Alexandria, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gather spend, developing RFQ's, analyzing results, and greeting creating recommendations
- Establish and enhance supply chain and analytical processes to drive data based standard work and best practice
- Provide project management and reporting in support of strategic programs and initiatives
- Support deployment of total cost savings including working capital programs and continuous supplier performance improvement for major direct material categories and higher level BOM products
- Lead development and implementation of Supplier Performance Monitoring program; Lead improvement of supply chain performance objectives. Address KPI's by analyzing root causes and drive supplier corrective actions accordingly
- BS Degree in business, engineering, or supply chain required; MS Degree preferred
- A.P.I.C.S., ASCM, Lean, CI and PM certifications are desired
- Must be a strong MS Excel user; ability to program Macros is highly desired
- 3+ years' of related supply chain analyst preferably for an industrial manufacturing organization
- Prior experience with global sourcing is desired
- Self-starter that works well with minimal direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.