Great client is looking for Compliance Specialist to conduct a gap assessment against various ISO and ASTM standards and lay out gaps against current process.
12 month contract with potential for extension.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Help mitigate gaps by updating procedure and work instructions or any other required document as applicable.
- Routinely check and confirm that potential gaps are addressed on time and report on timely manner
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a multicultural environment.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- BS in science, engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a compliance
- Experience working in a GMP/Manufacturing environment required
- Gap assessment, GMP, ISO, ATSM, Compliance, pharma, med device, biotech
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.