Chief Civil Engineer needed for immediate direct opportunity just outside of Boston MA! If you enjoy being a proven leader within this industry this may be the position for you. Seeking a 10 year Chief Civil Engineer with expertise in civil/site design, land planning & permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial and multifamily residential facilities. (experience with athletic/recreation facilities is a huge plus). Must have PE and BS in Civil Engineering. Apply now!!
location: East Weymouth, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Oversee, manage, and mentor civil staff.
- Consult with CEO and HR Manager regarding staffing requirements and performance.
- Direct and manage marketing and sales for the Civil Group.
- Assist regional offices with Civil engineering and consulting needs.
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering, a P.E., and 10+ years' experience.
- Direct experience in civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial and multifamily residential facilities. Experience with athletic/recreation facilities is a plus.
- Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Strong project management experience, communication/presentation skills, writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, experience with Civil 3D is a plus.
- Business development experience is important
- BS in Civil Engineering, PE, Site / Survey, Leadership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.