Global leader in the cooking equipment manufacturing industry is looking for their next Principle Software Engineer. This opportunity is located in Preble County Ohio and comes with a bonus and great benefits, also offering relocation. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of Software Engineering experience, 5+ years of expert programming knowledge, experience with source control and Eclipse based development tools. Advanced skills in developing / implementing bootloaders, low level drivers, libraries, and BSP's as well being a expert in C/C++.
If this sounds like you we look forward to speaking with you soon!
location: Eaton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Principal Software Engineer plays a key role in designing a wide range of commercial cooking equipment. The engineer has the opportunity to be involved with implementing and supporting new products, product improvements, product enhancements, customization, solving customer related problems, creating and overseeing new processes, and involved with other engineers and engineering disciplines. In addition, the Engineer will be involved in design extensions to current product lines to meet the needs of a diverse customer base, review creative solutions to application problems that occur on our new and mature products, and research new or emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years engineering experience
- 5+ years in the food service industry preferred
- 5+ years of Intimate design knowledge
- Ability to teach and provide technical leadership to other Software Engineers
- Advanced experience with source control and Eclipse based development tools
- Advanced ability to develop/implement bootloaders, low level drivers, libraries, and BSPs
- Expert in C/C++
- Expert with state machines
- Expert with interrupts and how they work
- Excellent understanding of Boolean and hexadecimal math
- Excellent understanding of digital and analog electronics
- Excellent understanding of microprocessor internals
- Advanced knowledge working with RTOS and/or embedded Linux
- Expert ability to develop and debug code for timers, PWM, real-time clocks, PID
- Excellent understanding of UART/USART, RS232, RS485, Modbus, CAN, USB, Ethernet, SPI, I2C, Flash, EEPROM, and ADC/DAC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.