job summary: Description:
- Strong organizational and research skills. (organization is the basis of how I get the violations/registrations done quickly and accurately, and research is how I bulldog the ones I can't find by query)
- Familiarity with SQL programming languages - MySQL and Oracle, in particular. (they're all somewhat similar, so any basis will work, but those two are specifically what we'd be looking for).
location: Tucker, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Must be able to write SQL code without using a visual programming tool (most of what I do in SQL is written, not generated by a visual tool, due to complexity - the more complex your WHERE clause is, the less useful a visual programming tool is)
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word, and the ability to create and utilize mail merge functions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Basic within Excel (to maintain or modify any of the existing scripts that I have).
- Familiarity with QWS3270, or similar, mainframe interface applications.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat Pro tools and PDF document manipulation.
- Familiarity with SQL programming tools and user interfaces - TOAD Data Point and Alteryx a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.