Aerospace company is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage high complexity engineering management and project management for technical process improvement projects. A qualified candidate will have 3+ years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsibilities include developing productivity tools, managing documentation, tracking schedules.
- Microsoft Project - Creating Schedule tasks and assigning resources.
- Familiar with different views and exporting data (i.e. Task Usage, resource usage, etc.)
- Baselining Individual Tasks Excel
- Basic Excel functions (Formulas, pivots, data manipulation)
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- 3+ years related experience
- Macros would be a plus - they may be able to help automate some of this if they were efficient in macros.
- MRP - MRP knowledge preferred
- SAP specific background would be very beneficial
- SAP knowledge in Sales Orders, Spend Reporting, etc. EVMS - Basic EVMS knowledge (SPI, CPI, ETC, EAC metrics)
- Variance Analysis Power Point
- Basic PPT skills
- Team player
- Great leadership skills
- Attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.