Project Management Specialist opportunity with a client located South of the Birmingham, AL area. This position will be the interface to the electric vehicle platform project team and the different departments responsible for project coordination, tracking and status through the development and implementation of supplier specific KPI's ensuring all processes are in line with respective requirements.
location: Vance, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Engage in cross-departmental and cross-level activities to obtain data and information for reporting and target achievement
- Work with various teams to establish continuous improvement/countermeasure activities to address operational deficiencies
- Continuous improvement of system integration for automated KPI reporting
- Create weekly Supplier status report to identify risk areas & establish detailed action plans based on low KPIs and critical production topics
- Create Quality Reports specific to KPI overview of supplier performance
- Compile data from different sources to create Pareto and trend charts to track project and part maturity
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain/Operations Management or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Approximately 3 or more years experience in a similar project management role
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills to derive meaningful conclusions from data
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to generate reports and charts relative to project KPI's, performance, risk areas, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.